Monday, September 9, 2013

Photography: McClain family

  This session was one of my first sessions. Kari McClain, a sweet gal from our church, contacted me and wanted a photo session with her family, as well as her three sisters, and their families! Needless to say, I got some practice with learning how to work with 16 people at a time! And I loved it! They were such a fun group of people to work with, very flexible and patient with me, and they were all so photogenic! I am so blessed to doing what I love when it comes to photography. 
  Here are a few of my favorites!







This is my favorite. So much love! 

This is Kari and her husband Tim. Aren't their girls just the cutest? 










Thanks Kari, for thinking of me! It was such a joy meeting and photographing your family. 
If you're wanting a family session, senior portraits, or even just some photos of your kiddos, shoot me an email at caleynicolewilliams@gmail.com and we'll chat. I have a special going on until the 1st of October...only $50 for an hour photography session! Thanks so much!

Caley 

No comments:

Post a Comment